If you’ve been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:06am – later than usual
2. How do you like your steak?
Usually medium-rare, but I have to eat all my meat well cooked now that I’m pregnant.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I can’t believe I have to choose just ONE, but at the moment it’s How I Met Your Mother.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Close to my grandparents
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Strawberry yoghurt (Fabulite, the fat free kind)
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Seafood, tripe, cabbage, brussel sprouts and celery!
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
The Mount Restaurant – check out their menu. YUM.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Opel Corsa Lite (1400)
12. What are your favorite clothes?
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Italy (because of the food! I want to know what it tastes like there)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Most days half full, almost an equal number of days, half empty.
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
When I’m sleeping or when I’m on lunch and the internet is my playground.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics – specifically female floor routines with ribbons.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I’m not even going to tag 25 people
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Everyone I tag, obviously.
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night…only because I can sleep soon.
24. Do you have any pets?
I have a bootiful cat, Amber. She is the apple of my eye.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
If you read my blog, you already know everything that is new and exciting.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A lawyer. WTF.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Hiking with my grandfather, being put to bed by my grandmother. Funny how I don’t have any good childhood memories with My Evil Mother.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cats and dogs. Moreso cats.
29. Are you married?
Yes. Happily so.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
No, but I do sometimes.
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, not a very serious one.
32. Any pet peeves?
I can never think of them when someone asks, but I have a few. Liars are one of them. Fakeness. Dirty toilets. Inconsiderate drivers. People who are lazy, but pretend to be dumb. Fuckwits (thanks Wenchy) I suppose I could come up with a few…
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Garlic, Feta, Avo and Bacon (blue cheese if they have)
34. Favorite Flower?
Purple Iris. Duh (look up).
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
KFC I guess
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I wouldn’t want to max out my credit card.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I are liking to be set in my ways.
41. Happy with your job?
Hell no. I wish I could do something I love.
Had some for lunch. Not a fan.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Trip to George we went on recently.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
My colleagues talking to customers on the phone.
46. What is your favorite color?
Guess? No really. Purple.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
1 so far.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Before I was pregnant and most certainly after.
Cath Jenkin (who tagged me on Facebook)
…and now I’m sick of tagging ppl!