1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be? Rudi
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Honestly it depends on how far away the place to put the carts are.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? It really depends on who I’m with. If I’m with people I’m not crazy about I tend to withdraw.
4. Do you take compliments well? What compliments? No 🙂
5. Do you play Sudoku? No. Not so good at maths or logical stuff
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? For like 5 seconds
7. Do you like to ride horses? I have and not so much
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes. Not a lot.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? I loved pretending I was a teacher
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? No!
11. Have you lied to get out of a date? Yes.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I am married to someone with different religious beliefs.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? A little bit of both.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? Emotional, friendly, insecure
15. Do any songs make you cry? Yes
16. Are you continuing your education? I’m so lazy, but I did get a NQF level 6 qualification from WITS University last year.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? No.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Photographs, jewellery, my laptop…Who set my freaking house on fire?!
19. How often do you read books? I’m always reading something, currently reading “Eldest”
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? This differs from day to day, but I don’t think about the future too much.
21. What is your favorite children’s book? Uncle Arthur’s Bedtime Stories
22. What color are your eyes? Green
23. How tall are you? 170 cm
24. Where is your dream house located? In a suburb somewhere in Cape Town
25. Do you have a secret fetish? Nicely defined collar bones do it for me…can’t remember when last I’ve seen a nice one…(I think it’s coz you can’t see mine at all)
26. Have you tried sushi? Yes
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes
28. When was the last time you were at a library? Pfft. I can’t even remember!
29. When was the last time you were at Church? Sunday morning and I will be there again tonight.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? To work
31. What was your favorite job? I’ve always had the same one so I guess this must be it
32. Do you like mustard? It’s not too bad
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sheesh! Tough choice! I love both, but I couldn’t do without my sleep.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? I can’t remember what my father looks like, but I don’t think I look like my mother
35. How long does it take you in the shower? 15 minutes
36. Can you do the splits? WAHAHAHA!
37. What movie do you want to see right now? Bride Wars – Going to see it Friday
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you? No! It’s short enough already!
39. What did you do for New Year’s? Had a braai with some of Rudi’s friends *yawn*
40. Do you think dying is scary? Very!
41. Could you relate to a character in Gray’s? I think I can be a bit all over the place like Meredith
42. Do you own a camera phone? Yes
43. Do you have an “ex box” with pics and letters from past lovers? I have a memory box.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? No
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name? I don’t have a middle name
46. Do you like your middle name? The one that doesn’t exist?
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Around 9
48. Do you like care bears? Yes
49. What do you buy at the movies? Diet Coke from now on…(Before popcorn and a slush puppie)
50. Do you know how to play poker? No
51. Do you wear your seatbelt? Sometimes
52. What do you wear to sleep? Nighties
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? This one woman murdered her husband with a cross bow. She lived across the road from us. Also this one guy shot his girlfriend in his car then shot himself. I knew her sister. I moved – far enough away.
54. How many meals do you eat a day? 3
55. Is your tongue pierced? It was
56. Ever meet anyone you met on Face book? Yes
57. Do you read the newspaper? No
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny!
59. Ever been to heaven? I think I’m still alive
60. Did you eat a cookie today? No. I’ve been very good 🙂
61. Do you use curse words in other languages? Oh yes!
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Both
63. Do you hate chocolate? I’ve never even MET someone who hates chocolate!
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? About My Evil Mother’s tendency to hurt and take advantage of people. I don’t know my father.
65. Are you a gullible person? No
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? Actually I think so. I know it’s sad.
67. If you could have any job what would it be? Sipping cocktails on a beach…
68. Are you easy to get along with? I think so
69. What is your favorite time of day? Any time I am with someone I love. Not when I’m at work for sure!