- I love that you always makes sure that I am covered at night while we are sleeping.
- I love the way you laugh with reckless abandon sometimes, it reminds me of the way a child might laugh. Its not forced at all. I love that laugh more than anyone else’s.
- I love how you carry my handbag in shopping centres because I insist on lugging around 4 kilos of stuff.
- I love the way you love our cat, although I am sometimes jealous of how you spoil her.
- I love the fact that you are not afraid to do dishes and don’t complain about it often.
- I love the way you fuss about me eating my vegetables because its “good for the baby”.
- I love the way you speak ‘baby talk’ (He always has). [Where’s the (re)mote baba?]
- I love the way you stir all my drinks for me. I always joke with you saying you are a ‘stirrer’, but it is rather nice to have your milkshakes and cocktails (ok, not the layered ones with the pretty colours) thoroughly stirred.
- I love the way we can communicate with each other by making noises in the morning while we’re still half asleep and attempting to wake ourselves (and our vocal chords) up.
- I love the way you always say wonderful things about me (and us) to other people behind my back and how proud and loved I feel when they come and tell me about it afterwards.
- I love the way you know the words to songs that come on the radio that I have never even heard before.
- I love the way you snuggle with me at night…and how you wiggle your feet against mine until they feel just right.
I love you my baby. For always.
P.S. I love how easy it was for me to make this list.